Positano Private Boat Tour
- Unique Experience in Positano
- Drop off in the city
- Stops for swimming
Here’s what you can expect on this tour:
Our adventure begins with the mooring of our boat in Positano.
After a short briefing and introduction to the orientation of our beautiful diving site, we head out to sea.
An exciting journey awaits us: blue seas, green mountains and lush coastline! Your captain will take you to some of the most beautiful places on this side of Amalfi Coast, including Vervece Rock, Ieranto Bay, Cala delle Mortelle and Marina del Cantone. We’ll visit Recomone island as well as Crapolla beach before rejoining Positano harbor where you will have free time at your disposal to stroll through the characteristic alleys of the city, shopping in the famous boutiques, lunch in typical local restaurants, visit the cultural sites of the city (e.g. museums, galleries and churches).
- Prosecco and soft drinks
- Skipper guide and assistance
- Snorkeling masks
- Free time in Positano
- Fresh Fruit or snacks
- Sun hat
- Excursion lasts about 8 hours
- Guests may choose to stay on the boat at any desired destination of the coast line for swimming and snorkeling or to stop at a nice restaurant for a special lunch by the sea.
- All Our boats are very comfortable with a large wooden deck space, seating, cabin and bathroom.
- Pets are not allowed
- for credit card payments 3% added