Amalfi Private Boat Tour
- Explore the beautiful Amalfi Coast
- Stops for swimming
- Drop off in Positano And Amalfi
Here’s what you can expect on this tour:
The Amalfi Coast is one of Italy’s most beautiful and romantic spots.
It’s also one of the most difficult to drive, so we’ve made it easy for you: we’ll take you there by boat.
You’ll start in Sorrento, where you can enjoy the cruise along the coast. You’ll see:
-the ruins of the Roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”
-Punta Campanella and its pristine Marine Reserve
-the historic Saracen tower and the picturesque bays of Puolo and Massa Lubrense.
Then we’ll continue to the Bay of Ieranto and the Bay of Nerano, set along one of the most striking gulfs on Italy’s coast, dotted with tiny coves and breathtaking cliffs.
Our next stop is at the Li Galli Islets, a stunning archipelago of three tiny islands.
According to legend, this is where the Sirens would lie in wait for passing sailors, luring them to the rocky coastlines with their songs.
Afterwards we’ll set our sights on Positano, hub of the international jet-set that loves its chic shops, picturesque beach, and glamorous cafés and restaurants.
And finally Amalfi, true pearl of the coast.
During your day trip you’ll have many opportunities to swim or snorkel in some of Italy’s most beautiful spots along the Amalfi coast; you can also enjoy lunch in one of many delicious restaurants along.
- Prosecco and soft drinks
- Skipper guide and assistance
- Snorkeling masks
- Free time in Positano
- Free time in Amalfi
- Fresh Fruit or snacks
- Sun hat
- Excursion lasts about 8 hours
- Guests may choose to stay on the boat at any desired destination of the coast line for swimming and snorkeling or to stop at a nice restaurant for a special lunch by the sea.
- All Our boats are very comfortable with a large wooden deck space, seating, cabin and bathroom.
- Pets are not allowed
- for credit card payments 3% added